Take 5 Minutes to Share Your NuVision Story For a Chance to Win Your LASIK Treatment (even if you already had it!)
You know 2020 is the Year for Clear Vision, right?
So we thought it would be fun to have a Patient of the Year contest.
Entering the contest takes all of 5 minutes, and we’ll select 5 winners. The Grand Prize Winner will “Win LASIK Reimbursement” (which means we’ll refund the cost of your treatment). Whaaattttt??? Yes you read that correct – REFUND THE COST OF YOUR TREATMENT.
Not bad for 5 minutes worth of effort!
Here’s how it works: You know how after vision correction, you can do 127ish things that were hard or even impossible when you wore glasses or contacts? We want you to share a video telling us about 3 of those things that mean the most to you.
- Shoot a video answering “With my NuVision, I can finally _______.” Fill in the blank with whatever awesome thing you love to do now that you can actually see. Please use three sentences (see our example video below). Tell us all about it and why your life is more awesome now that you have this freedom!
- At the end of the video, ask the question, “Alright friends and family, what would *you* do with *your* NuVision?” We’ll give *one of your friends* a chance to win a $500 gift card towards their vision correction procedure just for leaving a comment.
- Upload that video to your Facebook and/or Instagram. (If you do both, you double your chances of winning!)
BONUS: If you record those 3 things, while actually doing them, you will double your chances of winning! For example you could say, “With my NuVision, I can finally play golf without glasses” and then record yourself crushing the golf ball.
Use this text (or your own version of it) to post along with your video:
Hey Fam! As many of you know, thanks to modern medicine I had my vision correction with Parkhurst Nuvision! This video is my entry into their 2020 Patient of the Year Contest. Comment below what you would do with your NuVision if you had vision correction too. This will give YOU a chance to win also so WE CAN BOTH WIN!
A few things to remember:
- Post Publicly – Make sure your post is public so we can see it! (This is how we track your entry)
- Tag Us – Tag Parkhurst NuVision in your post.
- Show Us Doing the Thing You Love – Shoot your video at home, on the river, on the golf course, at the playground with your kids. Get creative and have fun!
- Keep it Short – Please keep your video to 2 minutes or less.
- Fabulous Prizes – We will select 5 winners, who will receive these awesome prizes:
- Grand Prize: Reimbursement for Your Treatment (meaning we will refund your treatment cost, but you keep the great vision!) and also named the NuVision Patient of the Year!
- 1st Runner Up: Ultra-HD Big Screen TV (to enjoy your favorite shows with your crisp, HD vision)
- 2nd Runner Up: Chromebook for work, school or play (or all of the above)
- 3rd Runner Up: Old School Nintendo (because why not?!)
- 4th Runner Up: $50 Uber Eats Gift Card
Here’s an example video from our very own Noelle, who had her LASIK earlier this year. (NOTE: PNV team members are not able to enter this contest, but we thought it would be fun and useful to show you an example!)
Good luck, and we can’t wait to see your video!
Questions? Comments? Ideas? Email Addie at email@example.com.
Parkhurst NuVision Patient of the Year – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Parkhurst NuVision Patient of the Year (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on July 20, 2020 at 4:30p.m. and ends on December 31, 2020 at 12 a.m. (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Parkhurst NuVision (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 or older (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
– Grand Prize: One (1) winners will receive one (1) LASIK Reimbursement and the title of Parkhurst NuVision Patient of the Year (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $5,000 – $13,000, depending on the treatment received)
– Runner Up Prize 1: One (1) winner will receive Ultra-HD Big Screen TV (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $1,000)
– Runner Up Prize 1: One (1) winner will receive 1 Chromebook (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $300)
– Runner Up Prize 1: One (1) winner will receive 1 Nintendo NES Classic Edition (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $180)
– Runner Up Prize 1: One (1) winner will receive one (1) $50 Uber Eats Gift Card (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $50)
NOTE: anesthesia fees, facility fees and insurance-based procedures cannot be refunded. Refractive services for LENSAR & advanced laser options, also procedures like Modern LASIK, SMILE, PRK, Corneal Inlay and Visian ICL can be refunded. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by fulfilling the entry requirements posted at https://www.sanantonio-lasik.com/uncategorized/take-5-minutes-to-share-your-nuvision-story/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected by Parkhurst NuVision from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about one week after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately one week after the drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Parkhurst NuVision cc: Parkhurst NuVision Patient of the Year at 9725 Datapoint Drive, Suite 106, San Antonio, TX 78229. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 2 weeks after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit <INSERT CONTEST URL HERE> The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Parkhurst NuVision, 9725 Datapoint Drive, Suite 106, San Antonio, TX 78229, email@example.com.